3rd International Conference on Finance and Economic Policy (ICOFEP)
New Economy and New Economics
The main aim of the conference is to share knowledge and expertise in the wide areas of financial and monetary systems, money, financial supervision, regulation and economic policy both by academics and practitioners from emerging and developed economies. The third edition of ICOFEP focuses, in the context of changing economic, technical and political environment, on phenomena and theories concerning so-called new economy.
PROF. KAMILLA MARCHEWKA-BARTKOWIAK
Head of Scientific Committee
GUIDELINES FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts (in English) in doc/docx files no later than March 4, 2019 via e-mail email@example.com. Please note that the extended abstracts should be consistent with the required format. A notification of acceptance will be sent within one week after submission.
Notification of acceptance
A notification of acceptance will be sent within one week after submission.
Registration should be online, no later than March 30, 2019 At least one of the authors of each paper must have a full registration for attending the conference. One person can register only once. Please do not register before the notification of acceptance from the organizers! (registrations cancelled as a result of an abstract not being accepted will be refunded 50% of the registrations fees less an administration fee of 20€).
Submission of completed paper is optional. If you want to be considered for publication or the Best Paper Award you must also submit your completed and full paper. The deadline for paper submission is April 5, 2019. Nevertheless, at least extended abstract should be submitted to be included in conference materials.
Presenters as well as attending co-authors will receive a certificate of participation during ICOFEP 2019.
Selected papers (reviewed and accepted by editors) will also be considered for publication in, among others:
- Economics and Business Review (EBR) – indexed and distributed in EBSCO, ESCI, ProQuest, BazEcon, CEJSH and Index Copernicus.
- Proceedings Of The Faculty Of Economics And Business in Zagreb – indexed in EconLit, EBSCO, ProQuest ABI/Inform Complete, ProQuest Business Premium Collection and ProQuest East&Central Europe Database, Social Science Premium Collection.
- Review of Finance and Banking (RFB) –indexed in CABBEL, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing, EconLit, Index Copernicus, RePEc, EconPapers, Ideas and Ulrich.
- Research Papers in Economics and Finance
- Romanian Journal of Fiscal Policy (RJFP) – indexed in ECONSTOR, DOAJ, Cabell's Directories, Ulrich's, FIaF (Free Internet available Finance).
- Studia Oeconomica Posnaniensia – indexed in BazEkon, CEJSH, Index Copernicus, PBN
- Bezpieczny Bank – indexed in BazEkon, CEJSH, ICI Journal Master List.
- Ruch Prawniczy, Ekonomiczny i Socjologiczny – indexed in BazEkon; CEJSH; WorldCat.
|PLN payments||EUR payments|
|Beneficjent: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Poznaniu,
al. Niepodległości 10, 61-875 Poznań
|Beneficiary: Poznan University of Economics and Bussines,
al. Niepodleglosci 10, 61-875 Poznan
|Bank: Santander Bank Polska||Bank: Santander Bank Polska|
|Nr rachunku: 54 1090 1359 0000 0000 3501 8918||IBAN: 02 1090 1359 0000 0001 0062 7162
SWIFT: WBK PPL PP
|Tytuł przelewu: ICOFEP2019, imię i nazwisko Uczestnika||Message line: ICOFEP2019, first and last name of conference participant and affiliation|